NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantities
The Balanced Aire Self Adjusting foam/air mattress from Drive and Mason Medical provides excellent patient comfort as a powered, air-filled support surface. Providing the patient with the proper support they want and need while aiding in the prevention of pressure ulcers. The Balanced Aire's foam-filled air cells are arranged into three separate zones and are covered by two types of foam for ideal comfort. Plus, the alternating pressure pump converts the Balanced Aire to a dynamic powered system for even greater pressure redistribution and improved circulation.Features & Benefits
- The Balanced Aire mattress replacement is a powered support surface
- The (12) 5.5" tri-laminated foam filled air cells are separated into three distinct pressure zones, each zone independently self-adjusting to the patient's needs
- The air cells are contained within a high density foam perimeter which creates a smooth transition from the side rail to the air cell
- In addition, the system is sloped downward in the foot section to reduce pressure in the heel zone
- Add an alternating pressure pump and the BalancedAire easily converts to a dynamic powered system for additional pressure redistribution
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 5 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Primary Material: Nylon
- Unit of measure: EA
- Intended User Size: Bariatric
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.