With tool-free assembly and a lightweight design, this heavy duty deluxe bariatric trapeze bar by Drive Medical makes setup a cinch without skimping on strength. The product is designed to assist larger individuals change positions in bed or aid in the transfer from bed to a chair. It features an overhead boom with an adjustable chain that allows the boom position to be placed anywhere from the edge of the headboard to the end of the boom.Features & Benefits
- Designed to assist larger individuals in changing positions while in bed and aid in transferring in and out of bed
- Easy-to-assemble tool-free design
- Lightweight design for easy delivery
- Chain is adjustable from edge of headboard to the end of boom by sliding to desired position
- Actual Product Weight: 74 lbs
- Boom Length: 37"
- Outside Legs Width: 31"
- Overall Product Height: 72"
- Overall Product Length: 51"
- Overall Product Width: 31"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 650 lbs
- Width Inside Back Legs: 26"
- Primary Material: Steel
- Primary Color: Silver Vein
- Unit of measure: EA
- Intended User Size: Bariatric
- Product Assembly: Basic Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- UPC: 822383282701
- GTIN/ITF Barcode: 50822383282706
- HCPCS Billing Code: E0912
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.