NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantities
- Comfort Glide drypad is the moisture management component in the Comfort Glide line of patient repositioningproducts
- Air-permeable, moisture-proof backsheet provides exceptional skin dryness andcare
- Indications for Use: Open-airing incontinence management, ICU/CCU patients who should not bedisrupted/moved more than necessary, ER for absorbing significant/ongoing fluid loss, labor and delivery, OR use Low Air LossTherapy, and any other area where skin dryness is needed
- Both standard (36" x 57") and XL size (40" x 80")available, each size designed to completely cover the Comfort Glide sheets
- Click here to learnmore about our ComfortGlide repositioning and lateral transfer solutions
- Absorbency Level: Super
- Absorbent Material: Super Absorbent Polymer
- Air Permeable: Yes
- Backsheet Color: White
- Inner Pack: Inner Pack
- Size Dimensions: 80" X 40", 57" X 36"
- Top Sheet: Soft, Quilted
- UPC: CGLIDEPAD
- GTIN/ITF Barcode: 40888277111791
- HCPCS Billing Code: NOT COVERED BY MEDICARE - CHECK REIMBURSEMENT WITH MEDICAID
MEDLINE items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.