NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantities
The Ultra-Care 4800 is a combination mattress system providing both alternating pressure and low air loss for the management and treatment of pressure ulcers. Quick disconnect cells allow any area of the mattress to deflate and be zero pressure without affecting alternating benefits.
- 8" alternating pressure mattress with low air loss regardless of operating mode
- Pillow function maintains the air cells at the head for patient comfort
- Air cells are made with nylon/polyurethane for increased durability and reliability and can quickly disconnect for easy replacement
- CPR quick deflate at head of mattress
- Quilted nylon zipper cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, and vapor permeable
- High-output digital pump has an easy-to-use design and offers both static and alternating modes of therapy for maximum comfort
- Includes 8" mattress, cover, and high-output pump
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs
- Dimensions: 80" x 36" x 8"
- Two-year warranty on mattress and pump
To provide patients with the support they need to manage and treat pressure ulcers, purchase the Ultra-Care 4800 Alternating Pressure Mattress.
"Pump: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov . Mattress: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Toluene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov ."
4800E Product Information
4800E Part Schematic
Shipping Weight: 450.0 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.