NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantities
- Includes mattress, cover and pump
- Features a 5" alternating pressure upper surface combined with an integrated 3" foam base to provide a full eight inches of therapeutic support with bottom-out protection in the event of a power failure
- Separate compartment for foam base inside polyurethane cover prevents soiling
- System includes mattress, cover and pump
- Mattress and pump come with a 2-year warranty
- Quick disconnect cells for easy cell replacement
- Air cells made with nylon/polyurethane for increased durability and reliability
- CPR quick deflate located at the head of the mattress
- Quilted cover, moisture resistant, vapor permeable nylon; low shear/low friction
- Pump is an 8 liter-per-minute pump in an easy-to-use design
- 10 minute cycle time
- Front panel switch provides two modes of therapy - static or alternating
- Variable pressure setting allows for maximum comfort
- Adjustable pressure range: 20 mmHg Ã¢ 70 mmHg
- Supports patients up to 325 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0277
"Pump: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov . Mattress: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Toluene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov ."
MER-4500 Part Schematic
MER-4500 Product Information
Shipping Weight: 325.0 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.