NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantities
The ProBasics Aluminum Rollator is designed to fit the majority of your patients' fundamental needs with a focus on style and affordability. Constructed of lightweight aluminum, it offers great maneuverability and stability. Equipped with easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes, a removable padded backrest and a water-resistant nylon pouch. Easily folds for storage and transport with built-in fold strap. Supports patient weights up to 300 pounds.
- Lightweight aluminum frame in burgundy, blue, and black
- Two-button removable curved padded backrest
- Comfortable, flip-up padded seat
- Easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes
- Height-adjustable for a custom fit
- Water-resistant nylon pouch attaches under seat for added privacy and security of personal items
- Equipped with a folding mechanism for easy storage and transport
- Non-marring 6" black casters with soft grip tires, ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- HCPCS* Code: E0143
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Instruction Manual - Brake Adjustment
Part Schematic (PDF)
User Guide (PDF)
Shipping Weight: 17.45 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.