NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantities
The ProBasics Lightweight Aluminum Transport Chair with 12" rear wheels has a lightweight aluminum frame and padded upholstery. The flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down for easy storage and transport. The companion activated hand brakes are ideal for locking the rear wheels during patient transfers, and provide for added safety and control. Comes complete with seat belt, swingaway footrests with composite footplates and heel loops. Supports patient weights up to 300 lb.
- Lightweight aluminum construction (only 20 lb)
- 12" rear wheels for better performance on uneven surfaces
- Companion activated hand brakes are ideal for locking the rear wheels during transfers
- Flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport
- Powder coated aluminum frame is lightweight and durable
- Padded full-length permanent armrests
- Padded nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean
- Seat belt for added safety
- Nylon seat straps allow for ease of folding and lifting
- Composite wheels with solid rubber tires are lightweight and maintenance-free
- Tool-free, swing-away composite footrests with heel loops included
- HCPCS Code: E1038*
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Product Brochure (PDF)
User Guide (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.