NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantities
ProBasics Aluminum Crutches are sturdy, lightweight anodized aluminum crutches with push-button height adjustment. The extra thick underarm pads and grips offer comfort for use. The double extruded center tube is a solid one-piece design providing additional strength to weight-bearing area. Non-skid rubber tips provide excellent traction and absorb shock. Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips. Available in youth, adult or tall sizes to accommodate all individuals. Supports patient weights up to 350 pounds.
- Made of lightweight, anodized aluminum
- Reinforced one-piece center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing area
- Push-button adjustment makes changing height easy
- Height adjustment in 1-inch increments
- Hand grip position readily adjusts with wing nuts
- Non-skid rubber tips provide excellent traction on many surfaces
- Extra thick underarm pads and grips offer additional comfort
- HCPCS Code: E0114*
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Product Brochure (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.