NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantities
ProBasics Quad Canes feature a unique four-point design which allows for greater weight-bearing and stability than a single-point cane. The handle rotates allowing for a proper fit with right or left hand use. Small and large base models available in black or silver finish with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Unique four-point design allows for greater weight bearing and stability than a single-point cane
- Non-skid rubber tips on all four feet enhance durability for long term use
- Small base design allows for easier maneuverability while the large base design provides more stability
- Handle rotates for left or right hand use
- Quad canes stand up on their own when not in use
- Easy push button height adjustment in 1-inch increments with a locking, anti-rattle ring allowing for quick, safe adjustment
- Comfortable, contoured vinyl handle with sculpted grip reduces chance of slippage
- Lightweight aluminum upper shaft with welded steel base
- Tool-free left to right hand adjustments
- HCPCS* Code: E0105
Product Brochure (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.