NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantitiesThe ProBasics Reclining Manual Wheelchair provides full back and headrest support as patient reclines from 90 to 160 degrees. The 13-inch headrest and padded, full-length arms are removable. Black, easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery that accommodates a wide range of users. The frame has a chip-resistant silver vein finish. Mag-style wheels are lightweight and set back on frame to prevent patient from tipping when in the reclined position.
- Slide tube steel frame with an attractive silver vein finish that is chip resistant and easy to maintain
- Padded Desk-length, detachable armrests provide added patient comfort
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery that accommodates a wide range of users
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Tool-free elevating padded legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite positions and composite footplates
- Composite handrims with mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Wheels are set back on frame to prevent tipping
- Rear anti-tippers come standard
- Headrest extension comes standard with head immobilizer
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- HCPCS* Code: K0001/K0006 - E1226 (reclining back) - E0966 (headrest extension) - E0990 (elevating legrests only)
This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Oxide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Product Brochure (PDF)
User Guide (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.