NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantities
The ProBasics Sure Lever Release Walker is an ideal design for patients with manual dexterity limitations. The sure lever release folding mechanism allows users to close the walker without removing their hands from the walker handle. Ample height adjustment options coupled with a sure lever release folding mechanism make it easy to use and accommodating to the most demanding patient needs. Supports patient weights up to 350 pounds.
- Attractive, lightweight aluminum frame
- Sure lever release folding mechanism allows users to close the walker without removing their hands from the walker handle
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Front cross brace near top of walker allows for full stride
- Adjustable height settings
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort and long lasting wear
- Rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces (come standard on models with 5" wheels)
- Folds flat for transport and storage
- HCPCS* Code: E0135 (without wheels) | E0143 (with wheels)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
User Guide (PDF)
Shipping Weight: 350.0 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.