NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantitiesThe PROBASICS® three-position recliner offers both comfort and durability for day room or patient room use. Featuring full recline, elevated footrest with elevated and full upright positions, this recliner provides maximum flexibility for users. Need to move the recliner? The convenient push bar on the back and four rolling casters let you glide the chair where itÃ¢s needed! For user safety, the two rear steering casters can be locked to secure the chair in place.
- Hide-away footrest folds completely below chair to make rising to a standing position easier
- Vinyl seat and back padding to help reduce bottoming out
- Adjustable height settings
- Rust resistant rear locking caster forks
- Easy-clean, blow-molded side panels can be fast with no tools, just press the pin
- 5 position, locking molded trays easily slide ON and OFF with built-in side storage when not in use
- Convenient overlap tray with high lip completes the chair and the tabs let you move the tray freely
- Articulating headrest helps the patient stay within the social Ã¢field of visionÃ¢
- Flame retardant upholstery Ã¢ meets California Technical Bulletin 117
- Prop 65 and CARB marked for sale in California
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year – Chair components, 1 Year – Upholstery and gas spring recline cylinder
|Overall Depth Upright:||40"|
|Overall Depth Recline:||76"|
|Seat Angle Range||13° â 38°|
|Back Angle Range||28° â 54°|
|Tray Size||25.5" L x 15" D|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lb.|
|Product Weight||73 lb|
|Shipping Weight:||86 lb|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
PB6074 Recliner Hang Tag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.