NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantitiesThe microprocessor controlled Quattro 2.5 is a professional four-channel electrotherapy device that provides IFC and Premodulated, Russian, EMS and TENS waveforms with two separate timers. Choose between several different amplitude modulation options. The interferential and pre-modulated modes offer frequency modulation as well as a static frequency option. The portable design lets you take it to your patient or keep it at the clinic.
- 4-channel electrotherapy with separate timers for simultaneous treatment for two treatment areas or two patients at once
- Large easy-to-read graphical LCD display with exact dial performance and two programmable timers
- Preset protocols as well as customized user defined protocols
- Waveforms include TENS, EMS, Premod (IF-2P), IFC (IF-4P) and Russian
- Constant current and constant voltage modes
- 10-presets per waveform totaling 50-presets in all (plus professional mode)
- Designed for tabletop, therapy cart or mobile use
- Includes four sets of electrodes in two different sizes, four sets of carbon rubber electrodes with sponges in two different sizes, four straps, four sets of lead wires, four cable connectors and a user manual with protocol guide
- Product dimensions: 10.5" (W) x 15" (L) x 8" (H)
- Product weight: 6.7 lb
- Two-year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.