Drive is leading the way in Homecare beds by introducing the most innovative bed system to ever appear in the market. Introducing the next industry gamechanger by Dirve, the new Delta Pro Bed System. This unique bed is designed to fit your needs offering a universal frame capable of configuring to 6 different bed designs. Looking for a semi-electric bed? Full electric? Low bed? You can have them all with 1 universal frame system- The Delta Pro Bed by Drive. Now you can have the ability to offer your patients what they need when they need and utilize inventory space as efficiently as possible. Visit our website to learn what more the Delta Pro Bed can do for you.Features & Benefits
- The Delta Pro Bed System- Designed to fit your professional needs. Manage a few main components to create multiple bed configurations based on your diverse patient needs and limited inventory availability. Versatility, inventory efficiencies and simple instructions are all included while remaining price competitive. Visit www.drivemedical.com to see what more the Delta Pro Homecare Bed system can do for you.
- Patent pending Universal Frame can configure with various component to create upto SIX unique bed configurations offering more homecare bed options without the need to store more beds!
- Assists with inventory constraints by offering 1 homecare bed system that can transform to suite multiple needs using color coded component options
- Product Safety & Performance Standards: Meets IEC 60601-2-52; 60601-1; 60601-1-2; 60601-1-11
- Safe working load capacity of 450 lbs
- Full electric homecare bed with dual and hi/lo motor assembly for height, head and foot frame adjustability
- Ultra lightweight head and foot frames easy to set up by 1 individual with no links to connect and no tools required
- Slat Deck provides strength, no-sag mattress support, no links to connect, and easy to clean
- HD Polyethylene molded bed ends are attractive, labeled for proper assembly, and easy to clean and maintain
- Bed End safety lock slides over hanger pins to prevent disengaging from bed ends.
- UL approved motor is self contained for reduced weight and noise and can be easily installed and removed with patient in bed.
- Reduce service calls with large glow in the dark hand pendant that is easy-to-use for adjusting head and foot deck sections ; built in battery backup and LED indicators for power and lockout included
- Power failure protection includes a 9-volt battery (not included) located in the hand pendant which can return the frame to a horizontal position. Additional batteries can be installed into the motor housing to increase adjustment speed and extend battery life.
- Frame includes mounted retractable full rail receiver brackets to eliminate cross braces ensuring proper placement and reducing equipment loss.
- Half (15561HRAIL) and full (15561FRAIL) rails are available, sold seperately, and meet FDA entrapment guidelines as well as ASTM standards.
- Actual Product Weight: 168 lbs
- Bed Height (Max): 23"
- Bed Height (Min): 13.5"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Max): 38"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Min): 28"
- Casters: 3"
- Motor: Dual Full Electric w/Hi Lo
- Overall Product Height: 35"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel, HD Polyethylene
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Primary Material: Steel, HD Polyethylene
- Unit of measure: CV
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: Basic Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: 5 Year Limited on Motor and Hand Control; Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame; 1 Year Limited on all other parts and components
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.