This small base quad cane by Drive Medical features the style and added support you need for everyday life. The four point base provides additional stability compared to traditional single point canes. This small base is ideal for active users who need additional assistance when climbing stairs. The triangular padded hand grip is ergonomically designed for comfort and to reduce stress that may be experienced by the user's hand. The handle height is adjustable from 30" to 39" allowing for custom sizing. Thanks to a Tab-Lock silencer, rattling is prevented and locks the cane's height giving you added peace of mind. The cane is manufactured with an aluminum shaft and a steel base to perfectly balance safety with durability.Features & Benefits
- Four point base, combined with offset handle provides additional stability and support
- Easy-to-use, one-button height adjustment with locking bolt allows quick, safe, fitting
- No assembly required
- Handle height adjusts from 30" to 39"
- 300 lb Weight Capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 38"
- Handle Height (Min): 29"
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 29"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Primary Material: Aluminum
- Primary Color: Black
- Unit of measure: EA
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- UPC: 822383254050
- GTIN/ITF Barcode: 50822383254055
- HCPCS Billing Code: E0105
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.