NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantities
The Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical uses a multi-layered, high density foam to provide optimal pressure redistribution for individuals in long term care facilities. The top layer of foam is high resilient and die-cut, which provides comfort and proper pressure redistribution. The ultra-soft heel section is uniquely designed to provide extremely low skin interface pressure, preventing pressure ulcers. The mattress cover is a 2-way stretch, water resistant, vapor permeable nylon ensuring users comfort and hygiene. The cover provides a low moisture transmission rate (MVT) which keeps the patient cool, dry and comfortable. The optional 3" elevated perimeter prevents patient falls and the Cut Out sections facilitates easy transfers in and our of bed.Features & Benefits
- Multi-layered, high density foam provides optimal pressure redistribution
- Top layer of foam is high resilient and die-cut which provides comfort and proper pressure redistribution
- The ultra soft heel section is uniquely designed to provide extremely low skin interface pressure
- The mattress cover is a 2-way stretch, water resistant, vapor permeable nylon
- The cover provides a low moisture transmission rate (MVT) which keeps the patient cool and dry
- Optional firm side rails help the patient transfer in and out of bed minimizing the risk of falling
- Meets fire code 1633
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top, Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Layers of Foam: 3
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Primary Material: Foam
- Unit of measure: EA
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: No*
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: 7 Year Limited
*WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.