Unbeatable Safety, Convenience and Reliability The SV Steel Transport Chair from Drive Medical is everything you want and need in a transport chair. It's the perfect combination of durable, long-lasting value, dependability and never ending convenience.Specially designed for users and caregivers alike who need both durability and convenience that comes to you in the form of a steel frame that is forever strong, yet incredibly lightweight and easy to maneuver, this specially built mobile aid is unbeatable. Unlike other traditional transport chairs, this gem lets you glide through home doorways, rooms and hallways with ease. You'll also appreciate that in addition to its light weight; it also folds up easily, and can be moved in and out of your vehicle in a jiffy. The SV Steel transport Chair comes with a classy and stylish silver finish and is available with a 17" or 19" wide seat and with Fixed Full Arms or Detachable Desk Arms. For extra convenience, each also comes with footrests that swing away, making it especially easy for users to mount and dismount faster, and safer. The attractive nylon upholstery makes this chair easy to clean while the armrests are amply padded to give you maximum comfort and support. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features & Benefits
- Comes with swing-away footrests
- Weighs 26 lbs
- Attractive silver vein finish
- Composite 8" wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean
- Back folds down for storage and transport
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Comes with upholstery handles to fold chair
- Standard rear wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 26 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"(Desk Arms), 14"(Full Arms)
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 8"
- Folded Dimensions: 33" x 8" x 39"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 1"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 17"(tr37), 19"(tr39)
- Primary Material: Steel
- Unit of measure: CV
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: Basic Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: No*
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
*WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.