If you have trouble putting on shoes and socks because bending is difficult, the extra-long max metal shoehorn from Drive Medical is the ideal solution. With the aid of the 23" shoehorn, your heel slides easily into your favorite footwear. Its long reach makes the shoe horn an essential tool for daily living for people who have back pain, difficulty bending, those recovering from back, knee or hip surgery, and others with limited mobility. Best of all, the shoehorn's smooth metal construction won't snag your socks. Backed by a six-month limited warranty so you can purchase with confidence.Features & Benefits
- Eliminates need to bend or stoop when putting on shoes
- Won't snag socks or stockings
- 23" long
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Actual Product Weight: 0.36 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 23"
- Overall Product Width: 1"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Metal
- Primary Material: Metal
- Primary Color: Blue
- Unit of measure: EA
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: 6 Month Limited
- UPC: 779709020465
- GTIN/ITF Barcode: 50779709020460
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.