NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantities
Designed to prevent and treat pressure injuries in the home or long-term care setting, the Med-Aire 5" is an active mattress overlay system featuring 17 individual, 5" deep air cells. The 14025NS can be used on top of any standard foam or innerspring mattress and offers both alternating pressure and low air loss therapy to optimize pressure redistribution, shear and friction reduction, and microclimate control. The easy to use and intuitive control unit also offers a static feature and adjustable patient weight settings for optimal immersion, comfort, and compliance.Features & Benefits
- Experience the ultimate comfort and pressure relief in a single portable system with the Med-Aire 5" Mattress Overlay!
- Active mattress overlay system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure injuries in the home or long term care setting
- Control unit offers 10 minute cycles when alternating and can also be used in static mode
- Adjustable patient weight settings allow for optimal immersion and patient comfort & compliance
- Visual alarm alerts when air pressure is low
- System includes 17 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment
- Pillow feature maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for head stability & patient comfort
- 5" deep air cells are easily removed for convenient servicing
- Removable Nylon cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design
- Actual Product Weight: 13 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 5"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 10 minutes
- Pump Power: 120v/60Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Primary Material: Nylon
- Primary Color: Blue
- Unit of measure: EA
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- UPC: 822383007410
- HCPCS Billing Code: E0372
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.