The Check and Go is designed to monitor oxygen concentration in the patient-breathing environment. It is one of a full line of oxygen analyzers. The Check and Go utilizes the Drive oxygen sensor and is engineered for fast response, maximum reliability and stable performance. The Check and Go is designed primarily for spot checking of oxygen levels delivered by medical oxygen delivery equipment and respiratory care systems. Its lightweight, compact size, extended battery life, and "auto off" feature makes this oxygen analyzer ideal for portable oxygen analysis by qualified heath care professionals.Features & Benefits
- 3-digit LCD display
- Extended battery life
- Ultra light weight & stable
- Maintenance free
- Easy calibration
- Auto off
- Actual Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 3V 0.55AH
- Operating Temperature: 60 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 3"
- Overall Product Width: 3"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Primary Material: Plastic
- Primary Color: White
- Unit of measure: EA
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- UPC: 822383135458
- GTIN/ITF Barcode: 10822383135455
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.