A more economical way to signal that a patient has moved, this deluxe pull-cord alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip. It features a pin-style activation cord (adjustable from 18" to 36") that pulls when the user moves, dislodging the pin from the alarm unit and activating the signal. The alarm includes two volume settings (97 dB and 103 dB) and can be deactivated with the On/Off switch. The product requires one 9V battery to operate (included).Features & Benefits
- Two volume settings: 97 dB and 103 dB
- Economical way to notify staff that a patient has moved
- Alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip
- Activation cord is adjustable from 18"- 36"
- When user gets up, the pin connector pulls from the alarm unit activating the signal
- Deactivate with On/Off switch
- Requires one 9V battery included
- Actual Product Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Overall Product Height: 2"
- Overall Product Length: 2"
- Overall Product Width: 2"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Primary Material: Plastic
- Primary Color: Black
- Unit of measure: EA
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- UPC: 822383112237
- GTIN/ITF Barcode: 50822383112232
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.