The deluxe steel drop arm bedside commode by Drive Medical is designed to meet your needs. The frame can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame, elevated toilet seat or over your existing toilet. The tool free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application. The padded seat provides a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and the padded arm rests indicate a safe place to grab making sitting and standing easier. For consumers using a wheelchair the tool free drop arms makes lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe. The drop arms feature a large, easy to push release lever which is great for users with limited finger or hand dexterity. The push button height adjustable legs makes sizing a breeze allowing this commode to be used as an elevated toilet seat. In addition to comfort this commode can be disassembled with out tools making storage and travel convenient. The grey power coated steel welded construction ensures strength and durability. The product comes complete with a snap on seat and lid, 12-quart commode bucket with cover and convenient carry handle, plus splash guard.Features & Benefits
- Easy to assemble without tools in 4 easy steps
- Padded open front vinyl toilet seat
- Easy-to-release drop-arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Easy-to-clean gray powder-coated steel finish
- Padded armrests and back provide extra comfort and support
- Comes with 12 qt commode bucket with carry handle and splash shield
- Actual Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Outside Legs Width: 23.75"
- Overall Product Height: 35"
- Overall Product Length: 20"
- Overall Product Width: 23.75"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16.75"
- Seat Width: 15.25"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"-23"
- Width Between Arms: 19"
- Primary Material: Steel
- Primary Color: Grey
- Unit of measure: CV
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: Basic Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: This is a Hygienic Product and is not eligible for return.
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- UPC: 822383226644
- GTIN/ITF Barcode: 50822383226649
- HCPCS Billing Code: E0165
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.