The walnut, wood grain low-pressure laminate top on this deluxe tilt-top table by Drive Medical tilts 33 degrees in either direction, giving you the ability to adjust the overbed medical table to suit your needs. With the slightest upward pressure, the overbed table with wheels can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 26.5 and 46 inches, and the top locks securely when the height adjustment handle is released. Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides added stability and security and lead to swivel casters, which allow for maneuverability.Features & Benefits
- Easily assembled
- Top can be tilted 33-degrees in either direction
- Top can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 29.5"- 46"
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides security and stability
- Tabletop locks securely when height adjustment handle is released; It can be raised with the slightest upward pressure
- For proper assembly, do not remove bottom screw
- Actual Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Base Depth: 15.5"
- Base Width: 26.5"
- Overall Product Height: 29.5"
- Overall Product Length: 15.5"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Walnut
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15"
- Tabletop Height: 29.5"-46"
- Tabletop Width: 30"
- Primary Material: Steel
- Primary Color: Walnut
- Unit of measure: CV
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- UPC: 822383103044
- GTIN/ITF Barcode: 50822383103049
- HCPCS Billing Code: E0274
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.