For enhanced wheelchair seating comfort, look to the superior therapeutic pressure redistribution, skin protection, and positioning offered by the Titanium Gel/Foam cushion from Drive DeVilbiss. The Titanium cushion's combination of resilient, high density foam and a central dual chambered gel bladder allows for user immersion and encourages proper seating posture. Each Titanium cushion also features a medium contour for leg abduction and additional positioning assistance. The cover material is a fluid-resistant, low-shear stretch providing comfort and protection for the user's skin. Take comfort in knowing the non-skid cushion bottom prevents slipping and provides added stability. We provide users the ability to achieve postural support and proper pelvic positioning without compromising skin integrity. When the goal is enhanced comfort, pressure redistribution, pain relief and/or pressure ulcer prevention, Drive's Titanium Gel/Foam cushions is the solution.Features & Benefits
- Resilient foam layer combined with a dual chamber gel bladder allow for immersion, enhanced comfort plus ischial and coccyx pressure relief
- Medium contour to gently abduct and properly supports the greater trochanters
- The dense foam base provides support and stability for proper pelvic alignment
- Cushion cover is a low shear, fluid resistant, stretch material which serves to protect the patient's skin tissue and provide added comfort
- Non-skid cushion bottom offers additional stability
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top, Non Skid Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 3.5"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 275 lbs(fpt-1, fpt-2, fpt-3), 500 lbs(fpt-4, fpt-5, fpt-6, fpt-7, fpt-8)
- Primary Material: Foam
- Unit of measure: EA
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: No*
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: 1 Year Limited
*WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.