This lightweight, aluminum, portable Transport Chair by Drive Medical is designed to conveniently folds for travel and storage. The padded, flip back arms can be removed, the back folds forward and it comes with a two way back release which allows this chair to fold easily. The frame magnets keep the footrests secure against the frame to prevent swinging open when the chair is carried, ensuring users convenience and safety. The upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean and the aluminum frame is lightweight and strong. This chair weighs only 17.5 lbs.Features & Benefits
- Weighs 17.5 lbs
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and strong
- Frame magnets keep footrests secure against frame to prevent swinging open when the chair is carried
- Padded flip-back arms are removable
- Upholstery is comfortable, lightweight, and easy to clean
- Two-way back release allows to push or pull lever
- The transport chair conveniently folds for travel and storage
- Back folds forward
- Comes with tool-free height adjustable swing-away footrests
- Aluminum rear wheel locks
- Weight Capacity 250 lbs
- Actual Product Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Armrest Length: 9"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 6"
- Closed Width: 10"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 15"
- Folded Dimensions: 38" x 10" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 38"
- Overall Product Height: 26"
- Overall Product Length: 38"
- Overall Product Width: 24.5"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 18"
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 21"
- Width Between Posts: 19.5"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 18.75"
- Primary Material: Aluminum
- Primary Color: Blue
- Unit of measure: CV
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: Basic Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- UPC: 822383241432
- HCPCS Billing Code: E1038
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.