NOTE: This product is wholesale only, please visit Sinai Medical Supply if you are looking for smaller quantities
The Forearm Platforms for the Drive Medical Trekker Gait are both height and depth adjustable, allowing for a comfortable fit for users. The forearm Platforms can rotate, supinate and pronate and the handgrips extend forward and backward, supinate, pronate and are angle adjustable. They can be mounted anywhere on the handlebar, facing toward the inside or outside of the handlebar for lateral adjustability. To ensure user's comfort and safety, the contoured armrests come with arm and wrist straps.Features & Benefits
- Height and depth adjustable
- Platforms can rotate, supinate and pronate
- Handgrips extend forward and backward, supinate, pronate and are angle adjustable
- Can be mounted anywhere on the handlebar
- Can be mounted facing toward the inside or outside of the handlebar for lateral adjustability
- Contoured armrest with arm and wrist straps
- Actual Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 6.9"(tk 1035 l), 6.4"(tk 1035 s)
- Overall Product Length: 13.4"(tk 1035 l), 13.2"(tk 1035 s)
- Overall Product Width: 10.25"(tk 1035 l), 8.75"(tk 1035 s)
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Primary Material: Aluminum
- Unit of measure: BX
- Intended User Size: Adult/Pediatric
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: No*
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: 60 Day Limited
*WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.