The Trim Line CPAP Tube from Drive Medical is a superior replacement for your CPAP tubing especially if you are experiencing mask leaks due to the weight of the tubing. The lightweight design of the Trim Line CPAP tubing will alleviate drag on the mask, reducing the risk of breaking the mask seal. This tubing is only 15mm in diameter and is not only lighter and more flexible than most tubing, but it will significantly reduce vibration noise from the PAP machine. With lower transmitting noise from the CPAP machine you may find it easier to sleep and it will make reading or watching TV in bed more enjoyable. With its universal 22mm connector, the 6' Trim Line tubing will fit all CPAP Masks and Machines.Features & Benefits
- Premier 6', 15mm diameter trim CPAP tubing
- 15 mm diameter significantly reduces noise from PAP machine improving the patient therapy experience
- Significantly reduces drag on mask, reducing leaks, and improving patient comfort and compliance
- 22mm cuff connections are over-molded onto the tubing
- Actual Product Weight: 0.3 lbs
- Diameter: 15mm
- Overall Product Height: 0.7"
- Overall Product Length: 72"
- Overall Product Width: 0.7"
- Primary Product Color: Tan
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Primary Material: Plastic
- Primary Color: Tan
- Unit of measure: EA
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- UPC: 822383511313
- GTIN/ITF Barcode: 50822383511318
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.