A hydrating body cream infuses skin with moisture for a delightful self-care experience from head to toe. It should be applied all over the body after a shower. Supports skin hydration through barrier-fortifying ceramides, moisture-trapping hyaluronic acid, and firming collagen while defending against environmental damage for more vibrant and moisturized skin.
- Contributes to high HRV
- Visibly restores vitality, volume, and radiance
- Calms signs of redness and irritation
- Protects skin from the harmful effects of visible blue light and pollution
- Fights the appearance of age spots, wrinkles, and sagging
- Soothes stress with aromatherapeutic botanicals and adaptogens
- Apply on damp skin either by water or Bio-C Peptide Spray
All skin types
- Apply before going to sleep to help raise your HRV levels
- Before your next event apply to your arms and legs to potentially get a more lifted look
- Apply 3omin before bedtime for ultimate beauty sleep
- Use Pre and post-procedure on skin
How to use
Use HRV Body Treatment AM and PM for best results. Perfect for use twice daily as a pre-and post-procedure cream for aesthetic procedures on body skin.
Ashwagandha: Shields against skin discoloration and other signs of photoaging caused by solar and digitally emitted high energy visible (HEV) light, improving overall vitality and glow. It is also known to contain compounds that may help calm the brain, reduce inflammation, and improve immune function.
Blue Tansy Oil: Calming floral extract with natural anti-inflammatory properties and a gentle, relaxing aromatherapeutic fragrance to renew both body and mind.
Red Algae: Advanced fade ingredient that decreases the appearance of uneven pigment and age spots while being photoprotective.
How to Use
Use HRV Body Treatment AM and PM for best results.
Perfect for use twice daily as a pre- and post-procedure cream for aesthetic procedures on body skin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.